Cheap CA Car insurance Policies at California Auto Insurance HQ
Are you in need of brand new or cheaper car insurance for the state of California? You’ve come to right place. CaliforniaAutoInsuranceHQ provides Californians with some of the lowest car insurance quotes in the entire state. With it being legally required in the state of California to have valid auto insurance there is a policy available for everyone regardless of driving history.
To receive your FREE auto insurance quote right now click on your county below on our interactive map of California. After you select the appropriate county add your 5 digit zip code and hit submit. You will have multiple auto insurance quotes available to you instantly.
Click Your County Below To Get A Customized Auto Quote Today!
Minimum Liability Auto Insurance For The State Of California.
Depending on each individuals needs or even the value of the car full coverage may not be appropriate. In the state of California the minimum liability auto insurance required is as followed:
- $15,000 for injury/death to one person.
- $30,000 for injury/death to more than one person.
- $5,000 for damage to property.
Because car insurance is legally required in the state of California financial assistance is available to individuals that cannot afford it. For more information please call 1-800-602-8861.
Read Our Latest Blog Posts
- Can I Buy Auto Insurance In California Online?
- We're Donating Novembers Proceeds To Support Diabetes Awareness!
- 10 ways to lower your Insurance Rates In California
- How to Get Auto Insurance in the State of California
- Who Is Covered Under An Auto Insurance Policy In California?
When Proof Of Auto Insurance Is Needed In The State Of California
There are certain times when all insurance carriers need to display their proof of insurance.
- When requested by law enforcement.
If you happen to get pulled over for a moving violation or any other violation including an automobile then you will need to show proof of insurance to the police officer on scene.
- When renewing vehicle registration.
It is required that you show proof of insurance anytime you register a car with the DMV. It is unlawful to drive a car without sufficient insurance in the state of California.
- When the vehicle is involved in a traffic collision.
Similar to a moving violation or crime involving a car if you happen to find yourself in an auto accident then you’re required to show proof of valid insurance. If the officer is not on scene you may share directly with the person you are in an accident with. Most likely the police will take both parties information and give you each a copy.